Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday's Are Made To Blog In Bed :)

Hi Guys And Girls And Anyone Who Actually reads my blog entries!

How are you on this pleasant bank holiday Sunday/ Weekend?? 
Well mine started ok until I realised I had overspent so my dream of seeing Nottinghill carnival got cut short!!
In all honesty, im usually very careful with my spending like I literally obsess over every penny spent however with the excitement of everything, I got carried away .. Now here I am. Typing away on my blog waiting for the carnival and the bank holiday to blow over :(  I suppose things happen for a reason and one lesson in I learned from this, is BUDGET! I find though after a while 
I get bored and then want to splurge have you ever felt like that? It's a bad habit of mine which needs to be broken!
How do you manage your money? What tips can you share? Comment below and let me know (no pun intended) 

As many of you know it's back to school / uni / college / work how are you feeling?! If your starting college or uni what are you studying? Let me know!  I'm pretty excited to be honest 
I feel as though everything is on hold until the bank holiday is over then life can continue as it was.
 I made plans to work in a charity shop but im waiting on my induction date. I noticed that despite sending my cv to almost every fashion store going, 
Charity shops are humble to let you work there. Why is that? Why do you have to literally fight for a job in retail as if you are applying to work in the worlds biggest bank yet you can get into charity with a click of the finger?! I find it interesting and it reminds me of why I love charity work
It's always a humbling experience and it's fun for me it brings me back to reality that not every one can afford brand new and not everyone has got what we have.
Particularly for me going through my debt and other issues in the years , I've learned to work with what i have and adjust. Never in a million years would I of imagined to be wearing or working in a charity shop  but I absolutely love it! Its down to earth and you can still be in with the trends, depending on what bargain you rustle and grab!
The best thing is, You can still style a charity shop like a fashion shop and get plenty of satisfaction from it! I suppose the clothes are just already used but hey never bothered me ! 
What is your view on charity? Are you a brand new shopper or a recycled shopper and why? I like to hear what you think and why really? Everyone has different views and it's interesting to hear them.

Speak to you soon


Candice xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment